Council members and their guests meet on the second Tuesday of every odd-numbered month (January, March, May, July, September, November) on the second Tuesday at 5:00 pm with a program from 5:30 pm to 6:30pm.
The current venue for Council meetings is The Golf Club at Indigo Run, Hilton Head Island. However, e-mail reminders for specific meetings may include a change of venue. See "Event Details" upper left.
Council Board meetings convvene every even-numbered months (February, April, June, August, October, December)on the second Tuesday st 8:00am.
The current venue for the Council Board meetings is the conference room of Raymond James branch office at 5 Dunmore Court, Suite 100, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926.
The Council incorporated in South Carolina is a non-profit organization in 1992. Michael Jordan, Esq., and William Ruth, Esq., served as the incorporators.
Hilton Head Area Council of Estate and Financial Advisors, Inc.
The Hilton Head Area Council of Estate and Financial Advisors, Inc. is an organization composed of
The purpose of the Hilton Head Area Council of Estate and Financial Advisors is to:
- Provide a professional-level forum to foster communication and interchange among Council members.
- Support members’ efforts to be currently informed of developments in the wide spectrum of disciplines involved in estate and financial planning.
- Encourage and sustain understanding, mutual respect, and cooperation among the professionals represented on the Council.
- Inform and educate the local communities about the importance of estate and financial planning.
- Establish and maintain relations with local, regional, and State institutions that regulate and support the respective professions represented.
- Re-enforce the high standards of the respective professions to ensure the best professional services to clients and to the community.